Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pat Moore Simpson - LHS Class of 1954

As Jon Michaels song "That's Life" says, we only get one trip around the sun, and I am still orbiting the sun doing what I love. 
In 1987 a banker asked me "do we need one" and I replied "we don't have one." Hence The Nail Tip Manicuring Salon came to life in Leavenworth on October 7, 1987.
I have been so blessed the last 28 years and Leavenworth has been very good to me. Over the years I've had the pleasure of working with the greatest and best nail techs around. 
To all my wonderful ladies that I've had the privilege to hold your hand. With out you, I wouldn't be here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
A special thanks to my husband, Allan. Without him, I couldn't have done it. Mr Mr. Fix It. Thank you dear.
It has been a great ride.  We've met some amazing people and have done some amazing nails, but all good things must come to an end! The Nail Tip will be closing this week, but don't worry we will still be doing nails! To make an appointment just give us a call:  Pat 913-775-0010 or Angie 785-215-5176 or come see us at 303 N 5th St Leavenworth, Kansas!

No comments:

Post a Comment