Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Marge and Bob

“If it weren’t for Leavenworth Senior High School, I would never have met the love of my life for the past 56 years, my soul mate and best friend…who has been going steady with me since November 15th, 1952…my loving wife Marge.
The professionalism, high ethics, integrity, morality, dedication, commitment and excellence of the LHS faculty, the ROTC PMS&T and staff and the influence that many of my classmates personally had on establishing my value system, set the strong foundation for my adult life and values, and heavily influenced my decision to attend the Naval Academy, pursue a thirty year career in the military, as well as a very successful second twenty year career in Industry.”

--Bob
Bob
Click on the button to read Bob's autobiography.

No comments:

Post a Comment